This is a dinner that can be done in 25 minutes and is super healthy!
Step 1 -
As a side dish I served a Whole Grain Blend by Near East. It is the Roasted Pecan & Garlic flavor. This takes 25 minutes to cook.
Step 2 - Put a pot of water on to boil for the Asparagus
Step 3 - Prepare Salmon
1. Rinse and pat dry the salmon filets (I like to get the kind that is skinless)
2. Spay a little Pam on the bottom of a glass baking dish
3. Spread a very very thin layer of Mayo over the top of the Salmon
4. Rough chop fresh Dill from your garden and sprinkle a generous amount over the Salmon
5. Place about 3 thin slices of fresh lemon on top of that
6. Squeeze a little of the fresh lemon juice over the top of the Salmon
Bake at 350 for about 14 minutes for medium rare (this is the best way) or longer for more well done (much drier salmon)
Step 4 - Chop the ends off of the Asparagus and drop in boiling water for about 2 minutes, this will still leave your asparagus with a little bit of a crunch. Then toss with a little olive oil, dash of salt and dash of pepper.
Plate up and whala dinner done right in 25 minutes!!!